Thank you for helping us stop Prop 10, a deeply flawed initiative that will make the housing crisis worse.

To donate by mail, click here to download a contribution form. Contact Us with any questions.

To donate on behalf of another organization or individual as their agent (e.g. you have a trust account for your clients’ funds, you will be reimbursed by someone else), please contact us using the form here. Additional documentation is required by the FPPC, and we will contact you to discuss your situation and assist you in making the contribution(s).

Please do not create donor ID accounts for other people.  This violates our processor’s terms of use and will require us to refund your donations.

Donate as Individual Donate as Organization Donate on Behalf of Someone Else